Best Easy Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe
Enjoy this easy recipe for green tea ice cream that really tastes awesome!
1 Cup of heavy cream
4 Tablespoons Sweetened condensed milk
4 Teaspoons of green tea powder.
3 Tablespoons of water.
- Start with mixing the green tea powder together with 3 Tablespoons of hot water so that it will dissolve. Whisk it until all lumps are gone.
- Whip the cream until it gets stiff.
- Mix the dissolved green tea mix with the condensed milk.
- Now add it to the cream and fold it in. Transfer it to a freezable container cover it with plastic wrapping and leave it overnight in the freezer and voila!
- Enjoy an awesome green tea ice cream.